Australian post missing mail is general terms in the courier industries. In Auspost though if you have any doubt or you want to find your missing mail there are many ways from which you can identify the problem. Over 90% late courier will delivered within the time limit of the 2 to 3 days after due date of delivery. If you can not find your parcel after that you have to thing about the following things in you mind.
How Can I Confirm My Auspost mail is Missing?
You have to check the following terms before you think about the missing mail or parcel.
- Tracking of the Items
- Calculate the Due date
- Notification card check if received
- Delivery at neighbor’s house
- Address Change or Wrong Address
- Service delay from the Auspost
Please complete a missing item form. You can do this as soon as you believe your item is missing. Auspost is begin an investigation once your item meets the following conditions:
Auspost Domestic item Missing
- At least 1 business day late.
Auspost International item Missing
- International Courier or International Express item that is at least 1 business day late
- International Standard or Registered Post International item that is at least 10 business days late
- International Economy Air item with Signature on Delivery that was posted at least 30 days ago
- International Economy Sea or any other International Economy Air item that was posted at least 90 days ago.
For the Missing mail found you have to Complete the form .To complete the missing item form you will first need to log in or sign up to auspost MyPost. Then after they will confirm that you post or mail is missing.
- for your contact details
- for the item tracking number
- whether you’re the sender or recipient
- whether the item is a letter or parcel
- how the item was sent (for example Express or Regular Post)
- what the ‘from’ and ‘to’ postcodes were (or your best guess)
- when the item was sent
- for the address on the item
- for a detailed description of the contents.
Once you submit the form we’ll provide you with a reference number (you can also get updates by logging in).
Auspost will usually be in touch within one business day to discuss your case.